- As low as $127/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1024 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1024 square feet
Queens Grant 535
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Your much-needed vacation awaits at this newly updated, dog-friendly villa! This ground-floor getaway features new furnishings throughout, providing guests with the ultimate relaxation spot.
This villa enjoys a prime location - amongst all of the Queens Grant villas, it's in the section closest to the beach (within walking distance) and the shared outdoor swimming pool. Golf, stores, and eateries await you as well! Golfers can practice their swing at the Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (half a mile), the Arthur Hills Golf Course (two and a half miles), and the Shipyard Golf Club (three miles away).
Upon entering, you'll be greeted by plenty of light and an open floor plan. The full kitchen is the first thing you'll come across, equipped with a full-size refrigerator, an oven, a microwave, a stove, a dishwasher, a coffee maker, a toaster, silverware, a blender, and everything you could need to whip up tasty meals. There's also plenty of counter space and a washer/dryer combo. The inviting dining table seats up to six people, but if you'd like to savor your meals al fresco, the patio off the living room has an outdoor dining area with four chairs, a table, and an umbrella. There's also a private gas grille.
Back inside, the living room is the ideal place to relax and appreciate some fun time with your guests - the flatscreen Intelligent TV is ideal for movie nights. This area is well-equipped with a ceiling fan, two couches, and an armchair as well. The first bedroom has a ceiling fan, a flatscreen TV on top of a dresser, a enormous closet, and its own en suite bathroom with a freshly updated walk-in shower. The second bedroom features two beds, a sizable closet, and a dresser. There is a full bathroom with a tub/shower combo, as well as central air conditioning throughout the home to keep you nice and cool.
Things to know:
Free high-speed WiFi, ideal for working from home, distance learning, and streaming!
One modest dog (less than 40 lbs.) is welcome for a nightly fee
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26799
City/town permit number: 026799
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Finding the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in the Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Finding the best vacation rental:
- First and foremost, have your group select dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Charming, Renovated, Dog-Friendly Villa with a Shared Pool! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is optimal for your family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles