About this Property
- Sleeps 26
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The home is located in Singleton Beach, mid island between Palmetto Dunes and Burke's Beach. Located within about a mile of Shelter Cove Town Center with great eateries, shopping, boating activities, summer fireworks, and more. There are 7 bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms in the home. A private pool (pool can be heated for ($75/day) and constructed-in grille give marvelous vistas of the ocean. The home has a spectacular open kitchen with double oven and upsized refrigerator. There is a bar area off the living room. One of the bedrooms on the 3rd floor features 3 bunk beds, game table, and a kitchenette.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
3 Singleton Beach Place, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen Living, Dining, Access to Pool, and Deck, Half Bathroom, Gas Grille (Propane Supplied)
Bedroom 1: First Floor, King Bed, TV, Bathroom (Walk-in Shower)
Second Floor: Laundry Room
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bathroom (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub), Balcony (Private)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bathroom (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, 2 Queen Bed, TV, Bathroom (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 5: Media Room, TV, Three Queen over Queen Bunk Beds, Bath (Walk-in Shower), Stackable Laundry
Bedroom 6: Third Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bathroom (Walk-in Shower), Balcony (Shared)
Bedroom 7: Third Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bathroom (Walk-in Shower), Balcony (Shared)
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 5 Vehicles) Ping-Pong Table and Elevator
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 42 1/2” inches wide x 44 1/2” inches deep ; Doorway is 35” wide
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 11 1/2 foot by 11 1/2 foot and roughly 5ft deep
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking, last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day- Labor Day
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Discover or American Card. Photo copies of both the reservation holder's Drivers License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your rental property in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting the perfect rental:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. New Oceanfront Estate, Wow Your Group w/ Private Pool, Elevator, & More! has 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property owner before reserving your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your family.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the rental manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.6 miles