- As low as $906/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- Arcade/game room
- 7 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Laundry detergent
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4143 sq ft (385 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4143 square feet
This completely refreshed oceanfront property will make all of your dreams come true!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
7 Singleton Beach Place, Hilton Head SC 29228
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining, Half Bath, Laundry Room, Access to Pool Deck, Propane BBQ
Bedroom 1: King Master, TV, Ensuite (Walk in Shower & Soaker Tub)
Second Floor: Stackable Laundry Closet
Bedroom 2: King, TV, Marsh View, Ensuite (Walk in Shower)
Bedroom 3: King, TV, Marsh View, Ensuite (Walk in Shower)
Bedroom 4: King Master, Access To Private Oceanfront Balcony, TV, Ensuite (Walk In Shower, Soaker Tub)
Bedroom 5: King, TV, Ensuite (Walk in Shower), March View
Bedroom 6: 2 Full over Full Constructed In Bunk Beds, TV, Shared Hallway Bath (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Bedroom 7: King Master, Ensuite Bath (Walk in Shower), TV, Access to Private Oceanfront Balcony,
Total Parking: 5 Vehicles min.. Per Community Rules: No more then 4 Vehicles in driveway at all times.
Indoor games available in garage.
Community Pool Open Seasonally: Located just behind pond
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 33" x 48"
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 23' x 11'
POOL HEAT: call for details
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Make a plan and choose yourvacation home:
- To start, have your family choose vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Direct Oceanfront, Private Pool, Elevator, Completely Renovated in 2023! has 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you book your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or applied to your invoice.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.6 miles