- As low as $136/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Spa on Port Royal Sound 1317
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This 2BR/2BA dual-suite condo at The Spa on Port Royal Sound features a sunroom, three flat-screen TVs, and an unbeatable locale between two historic parks. Resort amenities include pools, a hot tub, playground, tennis courts, shuffleboard, basketball, and grilling areas.
Savor access to a network of hiking and cycling trails that meander the island. The shining coastline is a convenient walk from your door.
After fun-filled days, relax in the living area and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV. An electric fireplace adds allure.
Start your mornings with coffee in the sunroom that seats six. A bar provides the ideal perch to take in vistas of the waterways.
KITCHEN & DINING
Create your favorite dishes in the pristine kitchen, equipped with a full suite of appliances, ample cookware, and plenty of storage.
Dine together at the four-person table.
BED & BATH
This condo sleeps four guests in two bedrooms.
The primary suite offers a queen-size bed, a flat-screen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The second bedroom also has a queen-size bed, a intelligent TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
On-site amenities at The Spa on Port Royal Sound include:
-Indoor heated pool (open year-round)
-Indoor hot tub
-Sizable changing rooms
-Two outdoor pools (unheated, open April-October)
-Outdoor basketball court
-Picnic and grilling areas
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and a private washer/dryer. Beach chairs and beach toys are supplied.
Unassigned parking is available for one car in the lot in front of the building for a fee of $20, payable upon arrival. A second parking pass can also be purchased for $5 on-site. (Parking pass prices and availability are subject to change.)
Boats, including kayaks and canoes, are not allowed on the property.
This unit is located on the third floor. Elevators are not available.
For safety reasons, please do not stand or sit on the sunroom's bar.
Located in one of the Port Royal Sound buildings nearest to the beach, this rental is just a 2-min. walk to the shore. Spend the day exploring or calming on the long stretch of sand.
Located mid-island in a calming locale, this hideaway is located between two historic parks -- Fish Haul Park and Mitchelville Park. Find public beaches, 20 golf courses, amazing dining, movie theaters, and shopping close by. Coligny Beach is just a 20-min. drive and features complimentary parking, dressing rooms, showers, stores, and eateries.
Connecting directly to Hilton Head's bicycle trails, appreciate direct access to bicycle paths that cover virtually the entire island!This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028363
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Tanger Outlet Center. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
Find your perfect rental:
- To find the best value, consider changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and choose the right Hilton Head vacation home:
- Start by having your family decide on dates and a budget.
- Sunroom, Tennis, Hot Tub & Pools has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you love, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
During your stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles