- As low as $154/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1051 sq ft (98 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1051 square feet
Ocean Breeze 5
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Set in the Ocean Breeze complex, this pet-friendly 2BR/2.5BA villa is one of the closest units to South Forest Beach and Coligny Beach Park! Stroll to the shore for a day of sand and surf or swim in the three shimmering pools.
Play tennis at the on-site courts. Grille dinner on the back deck. While your local catch simmers, sip a crisp drink and look out over the manicured landscape.
You'll adore the all-suite layout and the convenience of 5G internet throughout.
Kick back in the welcoming living room and watch a movie on the intelligent TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up delicious meals in the kitchen, outfitted with a full suite of stainless steel appliances.
The dining table offers seating for four and the kitchen bar seats three.
BED & BATH
This unit sleeps up to four guests between two bedrooms.
The first bedroom offers a queen bed and a TV. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom is appointed with a full-size bed, a twin bed, and a desk. The en-suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination.
An additional half bath provides added convenience.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Fire up the electric grille and prepare dinner on the back patio.
Ocean Breeze community amenities include:
- 3 seasonal community pools
- Tennis court on-site (complimentary)
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Four beach chairs and a carrying cart are supplied in your rental.
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, and an in-unit washer/dryer.
Unassigned parking is available for up to two cars in the community parking lot on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Access to this two-story home is via six steps at the entryway.
The Ocean Breeze community asks that all guests adhere to their zero-tolerance noise policy.
Book a tennis lesson at Van Der Meer, just an 11-min. walk. Stroll 19 mins. to Coligny Beach Park and South Forest Beach, featuring convenient beach showers and equipment units.
Walk or bicycle to the new Lowcountry Celebration Park, complete with the Adventure Playground, The Sandbox (an interactive kids's museum), and an open pavilion and lawn for festivals and events.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28732
City/town permit number: 028732
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 1.
Hilton Head rental home tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect rental:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. All-Suite Ocean Breeze Villa
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.