- As low as $168/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 870 sq ft (81 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 870 square feet
Sea Side Villas I 308
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This third-floor condo is ideal for a hideaway to the beach–it comes equipped with all the amenities of a home and offers a convenient location mere steps away from the beach! Spend entertaining afternoons appreciating the sunshine on your furnished balcony with a cold juice in hand or an energizing coffee. This light and bright villa brings the coastal feel indoors. Back inside, you and your friends can relax in the living area and stream your favorite Netflix series or movies–if you want to host a really entertaining and complete movie nighttime, take advantage of the completely-equipped kitchen to prepare mouth-watering finger foods for everybody. When it comes to relaxation, Sea Side Villas 308 plays no games. The main bedroom offers a private bathroom equipped with a hottub tub; nothing beats coming home from a thrilling day at the beach and calming in the tub. Guests here will savor painless access to the elevator and shared outdoor pool, covered parking, and an on-site sun deck and grilling patio.
What's close by:
A location within walking distance to the beach is what is waiting for you here. Coligny Beach Park is just one of the public beaches moments outside your door. You can swim in the warm, inviting waters, relax on the soft sands, or walk as the waves lap at your toes. Half a mile from your door is Coligny Plaza for all your shopping needs; there you can find everything from familiar clothing brands to locally owned bakeries. If dining out is in your plans, you're in luck! Half a mile away, in the direction of Coligny Plaza, you'll find countless dining options for all tastes.
Things to know:
High-speed Free WiFi
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026801
City/town permit number: 26801
City/town permit number: 026801
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like cycling and other activities like outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Well-equipped condo w/furnished balcony, high-speed WiFi, shared outdoor pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If not, email the host before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Know before you go:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.