- As low as $63/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 800 square feet
Head off to the sugar-white beaches of Hilton Head Island! This 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental in the Fiddler's Cove Beach & Racquet Club features resort-style amenities - like a pool and tennis courts - and proximity to Folly Field Beach! Savor playing tennis, swimming in either of the 2 pools, laying on the beach, and playing a round at a championship golf course. If that’s not enough, attractions like Harbour Town, Coligny Park, and Sea Pines Forest Preserve are just a short drive away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Resort Conveniences | A/C | Full Kitchen
Ideal for modest families or couples, this condo offers simple home amenities and an ideal beach location.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
RESORT PERKS: 10 Har-Tru tennis courts, 2 pools (1 heated in winter), racquetball, exercise center, kids's play areas, grille area
INDOOR LIVING: Open layout, flat-screen cable TVs, sliding glass doors, well-appointed furnishings, dining table
KITCHEN: Totally equipped, new appliances, Keurig coffee maker, dishware/flatware, cooking essentials
GENERAL: Free WiFi, air conditioning & heating, linens/towels, keyless entry
FAQ: Stairs required
PARKING: Lot parking
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: Folly Field Beach Park (0.3 miles), Burkes Beach (1.3 miles), Shipyard Beach Access (6.5 miles), Coligny Beach Park (6.8 miles), Tower Beach (10.9 miles)
ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: Shelter Cove Community Park (2.5 miles), Hilton Head Distillery (2.5 miles), Stoney Baynard Ruins (3.5 miles), Harbour Town Lighthouse (4.0 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (4.6 miles), Sea Pines Forest Preserve (7.0 miles), Daufuskie Island via Harbour Town (9.0 miles + ferry ride), Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (9.7 miles)
GOLF COURSES: Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (3.8 miles), Heron Point by Pete Dye (9.0 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (9.0 miles), Atlantic Dunes by Davis Adore III (9.1 miles)
SHOPS: Shelter Cove Town Centre (2.6 miles), Coligny Plaza Shopping Center (6.7 miles), Harbour Town (9.0 miles), Tanger Outlets Hilton Head (9.4 miles)
EVENTS: 25th Polo for Charity Event - Rose Hill Plantation, RBC Heritage Tournament - Harbour Town Golf Links, Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival - The Sea Pines Resort
EXPLORE: Savannah (36.2 miles), Beaufort (39.8 miles), Fort Pulaski National Monument (50.0 miles), Tybee Island (55.2 miles), Charleston (103 miles)
AIRPORT: Hilton Head Island Airport (3.1 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The condo is a third-floor unit and does not have an elevator. Stairs are required to access the unit
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect rental experience:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your Hilton Head rental home in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the perfect rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- First and foremost, have your group select date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Resort-Style Hilton Head Condo - Walk to Beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what is optimal for your family.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. message the rental manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles