- As low as $308/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Villamare 3223 is a 2nd floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa in the opulent Villamare complex at Palmetto Dunes Resort on Hilton Head Island. Savor the best in oceanfront living and impressive resort amenities from the comfort of this warm and welcoming Villamare villa.
This Palmetto Dunes villa features an open concept floor plan and floor to ceiling windows. The living area is comfortably furnished with a couch, adore seat and wall-mounted flat screen. The kitchen features granite counters, full-size appliances, a modest alcove with a stack washer/dryer, and a convenient dining/serving counter with 2 barstools, that overlooks a formal dining area with seating for 6. A slider door opens to a corner balcony, which expands the inside view to include the lagoon and provides an outdoor dining area with seating for 5.
A set of French doors open from the great room to the primary bedroom, where a king-size bed and a slider door to the balcony will lull you to sleep with extravagant comfort and sea breezes. The pampering continues with a garden tub, a vanity and ladies dressing table, and a private water closet with a walk-in shower.
The "B" door in the entry entryway leads to a huge bedroom with 2 double beds, flat screen TV and a slider door to a private balcony overlooking the grounds, the lagoon, the pool, and the ocean beyond. The private bathroom features a sizable, tiled walk-in shower.
Villamare is an oceanfront complex within Palmetto Dunes Resort. The complex features an oceanfront pool and hot tub, kiddie pool, broad sun deck, an indoor all-season heated pool, a exercise center, a sauna, and of course, the beach! The outdoor pool is heated March 15 to June 1 and the outdoor spa is heated year round.
Palmetto Dunes is an oceanfront resort on Hilton Head Island that stretches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under the William Hilton Parkway that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina and Towne Centre.
Located mid-island on 2,000 acres of lush island landscapes, Palmetto Dunes features one of the East Coast's premiere beaches, championship golf and tennis, and miles of bicycle and walking trails in a relaxing setting. Discover a plethora of world-class stores and eateries at Shelter Cove, colorful yachts anchored in the marina and a beachfront bar and restaurant at Dunes House, all conveniently accessed by the complimentary Dunes Buggy shuttle service in the summer season. .
Palmetto Dunes is a secured community, please specify the number of security gate passes that are needed at the time of booking your reservation. Passes are charged per car per week.
Sunset Units have a diverse portfolio of Hilton Head South Carolina units to make your stay at Palmetto Dunes Resort additional special.
For specials, promotions, deals and additional availability please contact our local Hilton Head Island sales agents at Sunset Units.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
How to book the best rental home experience:
Get the best value:
- To find the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Sunset Rentals
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what is optimal for your vacation family.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles