- As low as $122/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 843 sq ft (78 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 843 square feet
This villa is a golfers dream! Savor striking golf, marsh, and lagoon vistas! Even a peek of the ocean. This attractively furnished well cared for 2 bed / 2 bath villa is ready for you to savor the beach life! Conveniences include guard gate, 24-hour watch patrol, 3 on-site pools, one is indoors, workout room, indoor track, hot tub, sauna, steam room, sun deck on-site deli, oceanfront volleyball court, 6 lighted tennis court/ Pickleball courts, grille area as well an oceanfront cabana that serves food and drinks. You'll appreciate the sea breeze while sitting on your private balcony. Make Ocean Links your beach home away from home while in Hilton Head!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including basketball and golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
When to go & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Book your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Choosing the best rental in Hilton Head:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Golfers Paradise: 2 Bed / 2 Bath with a great view! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible online. If not, call the property manager before booking the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles