- As low as $119/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 831 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 831 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 2120
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Step inside this single-level condo and find yourself in a bright, inviting hideaway peppered with enchanting oceanside decor. Meals will be a snap in the well-equipped, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, while the fruits of your culinary labors can be appreciated at the dining table with seating for four - ideal for family game nights thanks to a supplied selection of fun board games. For evenings in, settle into the comfortable living space and watch a little TV as nighttime falls over the island. Guests will also appreciate access to a shared hot tub, swimming pool, and multiple tennis courts.
What's close by:
Take a breathtaking walk down the boardwalk for private resort beach access, and be sure to stop at Coco's on the Beach, a Tiki bar offering superb food and drinks, just a half-mile away. Hilton Head is known for its many golf courses, so pack your golf clubs to get out and practice your swing! And if you need to stock up on anything, you'll find both a Whole Foods Market and Kroger just down the road as well numerous other stores and eateries at Shelter Cove Towne Centre, one mile from your door.
Things to know:
Includes a queen-size sofabed in the living area
Shared laundry facilities on-site
Elevator in the building
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026633
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation property experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting and booking the perfect Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Beach-Themed Condo w/ Free WiFi, Central A/C, Shared Pool, & Tennis Courts has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your agreement.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the host immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles