- As low as $157/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1270 sq ft (118 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1270 square feet
The vistas from the back porch of this two bedroom, 3 bath villa cannot be beat. Savor a cup of coffee in the morning as you watch kayakers paddle down the 11 mile lagoon system.
The first floor includes the Primary suite featuring a new King bedroom set, an en-suite bathroom and a secondary slider access to the private deck. The main living room has new furnishings, with an open concept to the dining area and completely equipped kitchen. Off the living room is an additional newly modernized bathroom with a walk in shower enclosure.
Upstairs is the guest bedroom with balcony and en-suite bathroom. The bedroom has all new furnishings and is ideal for your family trip.
You are a short walk to the beach and can access anything in the Resort on foot or a short bicycle ride. The Dunes Buggy shuttle also runs seasonally.
***Tree Trimming Work***
November 13-16, 2023
Property Wide - Tree trimming and removal
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the waterfront. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, shift your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking the right Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Centrally located in Hickory Cove and located on the 11 mile lagoon system. has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas during check in. Contact the rental manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles