- As low as $467/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1706 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1706 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Devonshire 112 is a ideal island home a close walk to the beach! Boasting updated furnishings and a designer remodel, this four-bedroom, three-bathroom home in Port Royal Village is one-of-a-kind! Enter via the entry to appreciate the roomy living area with handsome wood floors. The kitchen welcomes you with updated stainless steel appliances, beautiful stone counters, and a breakfast nook with seating for four. The kitchen opens to the dining and living areas by way of the pass-through window featuring a breakfast bar with seating for two. The dining table is adjacent to the breakfast bar and offers additional seating for six guests. The living room is bright and inviting, with a huge wall-mounted flatscreen TV and ample seating on the sizable sectional couch and accompanying chair. The courtyard patio is a marvelous option for additional and separate entertaining space. Surrounded by a privacy wall and a gated enclosure (serving as a shortcut to and from the leisure path to the beach), this space offers mixed-use entertaining with a couch, cushioned chairs, a fire table, a huge dining table which offers seating for six, and a three-burner gas grille.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configurations
The first-level bedroom is just off the entryway when entering the unit. This offers front and side-view windows, a flatscreen TV, and a bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
The main bedroom is located just behind the dining area off the living room and offers a flatscreen TV, courtyard-view windows, and a private en-suite bath with dual vanities, double sinks, and a enormous glass-enclosed walk-in shower with a shower seat. The second-floor first bedroom features a flatscreen TV and access to the third bathroom from the hallway which features a shower/tub combo and is shared with the fourth bedroom that includes a flatscreen TV.
Five-min. walk to beach and Westin Resort
Complex pool (available April to October)
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28922
City/town permit number: 028922
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing and booking your Hilton Head rental:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Family Condo In Ideal Location w/Shared Pool, WiFi, W/D, Firepit - Near Beach! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If not, contact the property manager before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you love, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles