- As low as $290/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3459 sq ft (321 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3459 square feet
Come appreciate this gorgeous home located within the heart of Palmetto Dunes! Treat yourself with amenities like having your own private pool and spa, a completely-equipped kitchen and multiple bedrooms to sleep the whole family! This home features a sizable living room, dining room that seats twelve and two different sitting rooms with HDTVs. Every bedroom features flat screen HDTVs. Dine outside on your private deck that overlooks the 11-mile lagoon system. Have your own kayak? You can put into the water on your own dock! The ocean is about 1/2 mile down the road! The pool and spa can be heated (June - October) for an additional charge.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the perfect rental home in Hilton Head:
- Choose your vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Very Nice Home Located on the 11-Mile Lagoon with Its Own Large Private Pool! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges applied to your contract.
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.4 miles