- As low as $194/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Music library
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2300 sq ft (214 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2300 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This enchanting stay boats a comfortable three-bedroom, three-bathroom, single-level villa layout located on the Barony Golf Course of Port Royal. Under new ownership (June 2023) and freshly updated with fresh paint and decorative upgrades, this villa is a tasteful home away from home. Enter the villa up the four steps into the entry where you will appreciate the vaulted ceilings, clean furnishings, and tile floor. The living room has comfortable seating, a wet bar, a huge TV, a DVD player, and a modest reading area. The Carolina Room and primary bedroom overlook the Barony Golf Course. The Carolina Room is furnished comfortably for appreciating the golf course vistas and sweeping landscape beyond.
The kitchen is well-equipped with new appliances and has everything needed to prepare daily meals. The dining area can be found off the kitchen and is open to the living space, accepting for conversation to flow effortlessly.
The cavernous primary bedroom features a TV and an en-suite bathroom with double vanities and a glass-enclosed walk-in shower. The second bedroom includes a TV and access to a bathroom with a shower/tub combo that is also accessible by the hallway. The third bedroom has a window seat, a TV, and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combo. Additional perks include a private washer/dryer and a three-burner gas grille.
The close by beach park is a short walk or bicycle ride away, the park has a playground, restroom facilities, and showers. The Westin Resort, with eateries, shopping, and resort facilities is just mins. away by car, cycling, or walking. The Links also has a community pool just steps from the villa.
With all the comfort and convenience of home and all the upgrades and enjoyment of a true beach vacation, you'll want to return to this splendid villa year after year!
THINGS TO KNOW
The Links is a gated community featuring a community pool that is not heated and is open seasonally April-October.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30685
City/town permit number: 026885
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the largest rental within budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your family choose dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Bright and cozy condo near the beach with a pool, AC, & a private washer/dryer has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. text the property manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles