- As low as $236/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1130 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1130 square feet
Racquet Club Villas 2348
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Tucked back on the Heron Point golf course sits this cavernous condo with brand-new furnishings, wood floors, and upgraded appliances. This second-floor Racquet Club villa is newly painted with a neutral color palette and features a roomy layout with an abundance of natural light. You will find your rental spotlessly clean upon arrival. Sliding glass doors open to the private deck with vistas of the Heron Point golf course through the majestic oaks. The outdoor space is complete with a table, chairs, and a lounger. Abundant Sea Pines Resort amenities include beach access, bicycle trails, pool, tennis, and pickleball.
Unwind on the brand-new couches and plush armchair in the living room and appreciate a movie on the 50-inch TV. Two couch beds are great for additional guests. The completely updated, well-equipped kitchen features new stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, as well as plentiful cabinet space to stash vacation treats. Share meals around the dining table which includes a table leaf and chairs to seat everybody. Take in peaceful golf course vistas while you eat.
This condo includes two bedrooms that sleep six in total. Two completely modernized bathrooms are each supplied with a complimentary starter supply of toiletries. The main bedroom is outfitted with a king bed, armchair, and a TV. The freshly updated, well-lit en-suite bathroom features a sleek design as well as a charmingly tiled walk-in shower. The second bedroom has two double beds, a 40-inch TV, and direct access to the updated second bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
This Sea Pines Racquet Club villa is just a short walk to Harbour Town and across from the Sea Pines Tennis Center. Just a few feet from the trolley line which runs to the Sea Pines Beach Club and Harbour Town, where you can savor dining, shopping, and music. You're a short trolley ride, drive, or bicycle ride to the beach. Play tennis on one of four complimentary clay courts or take a swim in the on-property pool. Savor simple access to the surrounding coastal community.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 070430
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, shift your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain coupons for local tours and attractions.
How to pick the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Beautifully updated Sea Pines retreat on golf course - walk to Harbour Town has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
During your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- During check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.