- As low as $243/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2005 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2005 square feet
Windsor II 2317
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
A vacation to remember forever, this sunny Hilton Head condo is located right by the sand and the surf. When you aren't on the beach, appreciate exploring close by Folly Field Beach Park, Coligny Beach Park, Harbour Town Golf Links, Harbour Town Lighthouse, and the Coastal Discovery Museum. Fun in the sun extends to your stay when you dip into the turquoise waters of the shared pool or hot tub.
When you're ready to take a break from the sun, find yourself calming in the roomy living room where soft seating and a sizable TV await your comfort. From here you will comfortably be able to visit with the chef of your family as they utilize the granite countertops and nifty gadgets in the kitchen. When it's time to eat, dine at the breakfast nook, the formal dining table, or alfresco on the water view balcony.
The bedrooms, each showcasing tasteful tropical decor, offer bright and plush places to lay your head come evening. Before heading to bed, rinse off in the impressive walk-in shower, throw your clothes into the private washer/dryer, and savor a fruity drink on the balcony, watching the sun meet the ocean.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Streaming services available with guests’ own account(s).
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 32097
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick the perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Water view condo with a scenic balcony, W/D, & AC - pool and hot tub access has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available online. If not, email or call the property management company before you book your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. message the host immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles