- As low as $424/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2173 sq ft (202 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2173 square feet
Full Sweep 66
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional nightly fee. You MUST notify Vacasa at least seven days in advance of your arrival if you would like to purchase pool heat. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool will not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
This handsome home has been freshly updated with high-end finishes throughout. Conveniently located just a 10-min. walk from the pristine beaches of Hilton Head Island, Full Sweep provides visitors with the ideal vacation spot. The home has a private pool and a huge backyard and plenty of seating. Parlor chairs surround the pool and a covered seating area makes this outdoor area a spot you won't want to leave during your stay! Plus, you can find a gas grille close by to treat your guests to tasty grilled meals as well. The home itself has a entirely equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances that will make meal prep a breeze! All three bedrooms feature brand-new furnishings, TVs, and fixtures. Both bathrooms feature ornate tile work. The primary bathroom features a sizable walk-in shower, and the guest bathroom has a tub/shower combination.
The home is located in a great spot surrounded by water and golf courses! There are plenty of eateries in the surrounding area and multiple grocery stores, including Whole Foods and Kroger for any grocery needs.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
7 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 36230
City/town permit number: 036230
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and The Sandbox. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Find your best deal:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- To get the most suitable rental for your budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing and booking a perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Select a group leader, select your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Renovated spacious home with private pool & large furnished backyard has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out which bed configuration is right for your family.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Advice for your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.8 miles