- As low as $1,290/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4391 sq ft (408 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4391 square feet
Fall in adore with this broad oceanfront home located on the Atlantic Ocean in handsome Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort! As you enter you are welcomed by a grandiose staircase and wood floors leading to the kitchen, dining and living areas.
The kitchen is wonderfully designed with bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Coming entirely-equipped, you'll be able to prepare a meal for the whole family here effortlessly. The kitchen has bar seating for four. The dining area just off the kitchen comfortably seats eight. The living room is well-designed with comfort and beach in mind with plenty of comfortable furnishings and an HDTV.
The first floor primary bedroom contains a king bed, HDTV and en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom has a tiled walk-in shower and separate sunken tub. The 5th bedroom located on the first floor features two two size beds and an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom includes a tiled walk-in shower.
Heading upstairs, the first guest bedroom is another king bed suite with HDTV and its own bathroom. This guest bathroom could be used as a second primary bedroom with a tiled walk-in shower, two vanities and a separate sunken tub. The next guest bedroom also has a king, HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom. This second guest bathroom has a bespoke granite double vanity, tiled walk-in shower and separate sunken tub. Completing the second floor is a guest bedroom with two twin beds, HDTV and an en-suite guest bathroom.
Outside you'll savor your own private pool complex with sweeping Atlantic Ocean vistas along with a private boardwalk and beach access point! The pool is sizable and will accommodate your whole crew with ease! There are multiple lounge chairs and a couple outdoor dining tables with a gas grille as well. The pool can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head rental property in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select your vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Expansive Private Oceanfront Home with Vaulted Ceilings and Private Pool! has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles