- As low as $1,445/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 4391 sq ft (408 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4391 square feet
Fall in appreciate with this broad oceanfront home located on the Atlantic Ocean in gorgeous Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort! As you enter you are welcomed by a grandiose staircase and wood floors leading to the kitchen, dining and living areas.
The kitchen is wonderfully designed with bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Coming entirely-equipped, you'll be able to prepare a meal for the whole family here conveniently. The kitchen has bar seating for four. The dining area just off the kitchen comfortably seats eight. The living room is well-designed with comfort and beach in mind with plenty of comfortable furnishings and an HDTV.
The first floor primary bedroom contains a king bed, HDTV and en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom has a tiled walk-in shower and separate sunken tub. The 5th bedroom located on the first floor features two two size beds and an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom includes a tiled walk-in shower.
Heading upstairs, the first guest bedroom is another king bed suite with HDTV and its own bathroom. This guest bathroom could be used as a second primary bedroom with a tiled walk-in shower, two vanities and a separate sunken tub. The next guest bedroom also has a king, HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom. This second guest bathroom has a bespoke granite double vanity, tiled walk-in shower and separate sunken tub. Completing the second floor is a guest bedroom with two twin beds, HDTV and an en-suite guest bathroom.
Outside you'll appreciate your own private pool complex with sweeping Atlantic Ocean vistas along with a private boardwalk and beach access point! The pool is huge and will accommodate your whole crew with ease! There are multiple lounge chairs and a couple outdoor dining tables with a gas grille as well. The spa and pool can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental tips and tricks:
Getting the best rental value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the largest rental within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
How to select the best vacation home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Expansive Private Oceanfront Home with Vaulted Ceilings and Private Pool! has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property owner before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- During arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles