- As low as $248/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2866 sq ft (266 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2866 square feet
Planters Wood 36
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Feel a true taste of the Lowcountry at this marvelous Hilton Head Island hideaway. Located in the heart of the Sea Pines, this cavernous escape offers convenient access to all the best that the island has to offer, from great golf to iconic beaches and amazing resort-style living. Boasting more than 3000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor living space, the home is appealingly located for bigger group getaways. Harbour Town, the Lawton Stables, and world-acclaimed Sea Pines Beach are all located within a two-mile radius. As an added perk, guests will also appreciate access to the Harbour Town pool courtesy of the complimentary pass supplied.
At home, the private, 300 sq ft atrium makes the ideal spot for appreciating the outdoors, with plush patio furnishings and a charming gas firepit supplied for ultimate leisure and round-the-clock comfort. A wraparound glass enclosure offers strong natural lighting indoors while also providing serene vistas throughout the space. A separate deck off of the living room comes complete with a covered dining set and a gas grille for alfresco meals.
Inside, plush seating and a central fireplace set the stage for casual family downtime in the living room, while the corner den offers a breakout spot for reading or peaceful conversation. Both rooms are equipped with their own intelligent TVs for flexible entertainment offerings. The completely supplied prepare's kitchen includes an eat-in nook and constructed-in bar seating, along with all the major appliances and accessories you'll need for painless home cooking. A formal dining area extends from the kitchen. Contemporary essentials include central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 064782
City/town permit number: 32645
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Harbour Town Golf Links and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the very best rental experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your Hilton Head rental home in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Dog-friendly home in Sea Pines with private atrium, deck, AC, & W/D has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the property manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.