- As low as $161/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- DVD player
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 16
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2100 sq ft (195 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2100 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Water Oak 15
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Water Oak 15 offers fairway vistas of the adjacent Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and is just a short walk from the ocean. Offering over 2,000 sq. ft. of family-friendly space, this vacation rental features a well-equipped, full kitchen, a dining room with seating for eight, and an inviting living room with access out to a private, furnished deck with a gas grille, ideal for outdoor dining! Guests of this home will also savor access to the shared complex pool.
What’s close by:
Palmetto Dunes is a gated community located mid-island, just a short, two-mile drive from dining, shopping, marina activities, and everything else Hilton Head has to offer. Located within the resort itself are three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, a lagoon system for kayaking and canoeing, and miles of walking and cycling trails.
Things to know:
One sofabed supplied
Central air conditioning
Snowbird-friendly. Please contact us for special rates.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Complex Parking
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and by the sea. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental home experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book your prefect Hilton Head rental:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Family-friendly villa w/ golf course view and seasonally-heated complex pool has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you crave, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles
Ready to book Family-friendly villa w/ golf course view and seasonally-heated complex pool?Book Online Get Information Call: