- As low as $212/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- DVD player
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2100 sq ft (195 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2100 square feet
Water Oak 15
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Water Oak 15 offers fairway vistas of the adjacent Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and is just a short walk from the ocean. Offering over 2,000 sq. ft. of family-friendly space, this vacation rental features a well-equipped, full kitchen, a dining room with seating for eight, and an inviting living room with access out to a private, furnished deck with a gas grille, ideal for outdoor dining! Guests of this home will also savor access to the shared complex pool.
What’s close by:
Palmetto Dunes is a gated community located mid-island, just a short, two-mile drive from dining, shopping, marina activities, and everything else Hilton Head has to offer. Located within the resort itself are three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, a lagoon system for kayaking and canoeing, and miles of walking and cycling trails.
Things to know:
One sofabed included
Central air conditioning
Snowbird-friendly. Please contact us for special rates.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027918
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course and Palmetto Dunes Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Family-friendly villa w/ golf course view and seasonally-heated complex pool has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles