- As low as $172/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Gated community
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Private spa tub
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Kingston Cove 14
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Tucked away in the secluded gated community of Kingston Cove at Shipyard Plantation, this updated 3BR/2BA home was featured on HGTV's 'Island Life' in 2019. Take a anxiety-complimentary soak in your private hot tub or walk next door for a dip in the seasonal resort-style pool. Parlor or dine in the screened sunroom or get some sun on the open deck.
Appreciate striking landscaping as you discover the bicycle trails of Hilton Head Island. This home is located less than a mile from Shipyard Beach and just 3 miles to Coligny Beach.
Make yourself at home in a fresh open living area that features coastal-chic decor and new furnishings as well as wood floors throughout. Unwind with a movie on the 55-inch TV. There's seating for six on a couch bed, adore seat, and chair.
KITCHEN & DINING
The modern kitchen features wooden cabinetry, granite countertops, and tile floors. A full suite of stainless steel appliances includes a dishwasher, microwave, and gas range. When it's time to eat, there's seating for six at the dining room table.
BED & BATH
Find tranquility and tranquility in a primary suite furnished with a king bed, 42-inch TV, and an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second guest room includes a king bed and 43-inch TV, while the third bedroom is furnished with a double bed, twin over full with a twin trundle, and a TV. The guest bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
The roomy screened sunroom overlooks a pond and features a lounge area replete with a 50-inch flat-screen TV and comfortable seating on a couch and two chairs, as well as a six-seat dining table. Just off the sunroom is an open deck with seating for two.
Underneath the sunroom, you'll find your own private hot tub, as well as an adjacent patio and grille, ideal for afternoon cookouts
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a washer/dryer. There is parking available for up to three cars -- two in the driveway and one in overflow parking.
This home is accessible by one flight of stairs and may not be ideal for guests with mobility issues.
Please note, the community pool located next to the home is unheated and open seasonally from March until October.
Less than one mile from the beach, also 3 miles from hiking the trails of the Audubon Newhall Preserve or appreciate the white sands of Coligny Beach.
This home is located in the heart of the Shipyard Golf Course and is just 5 miles from the oceanfront Robert Trent Jones 18-hole course.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: 3 Parking Passes are included in Arrival Packet.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 28617
City/town permit number: 028617
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is by the sea. Shipyard Golf Course and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. To get the most suitable rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides have offers and deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Secluded getaway: private hot tub & deck - less than a mile to Shipyard Beach has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If they are not listed, call the host before you book the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peace. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 2.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 4.2 miles
- Harbour Town - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Secluded getaway: private hot tub & deck - less than a mile to Shipyard Beach?Book Online Get Information Call: