- As low as $180/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Gated community
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Private spa tub
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Kingston Cove 14
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Tucked away in the secluded gated community of Kingston Cove at Shipyard Plantation, this updated 3BR/2BA home was featured on HGTV's 'Island Life' in 2019. Take a anxiety-complimentary soak in your private hot tub or walk next door for a dip in the seasonal resort-style pool. Parlor or dine in the screened sunroom or get some sun on the open deck.
Savor beautiful landscaping as you discover the bicycle trails of Hilton Head Island. This home is located less than a mile from Shipyard Beach and just 3 miles to Coligny Beach.
Make yourself at home in a fresh open living area that features coastal-chic decor and new furnishings as well as wood floors throughout. Unwind with a movie on the 55-inch TV. There's seating for six on a couch bed, appreciate seat, and chair.
KITCHEN & DINING
The modern kitchen features wooden cabinetry, granite countertops, and tile floors. A full suite of stainless steel appliances includes a dishwasher, microwave, and gas range. When it's time to eat, there's seating for six at the dining room table.
BED & BATH
Find tranquility and tranquility in a primary suite furnished with a king bed, 42-inch TV, and an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second guest room includes a king bed and 43-inch TV, while the third bedroom is furnished with a double bed, twin over full with a twin trundle, and a TV. The guest bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
The cavernous screened sunroom overlooks a pond and features a lounge area replete with a 50-inch flat-screen TV and comfortable seating on a couch and two chairs, as well as a six-seat dining table. Just off the sunroom is an open deck with seating for two.
Underneath the sunroom, you'll find your own private hot tub, as well as an adjacent patio and grille, ideal for afternoon cookouts
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a washer/dryer. There is parking available for up to three cars -- two in the driveway and one in overflow parking.
This home is accessible by one flight of stairs and may not be ideal for guests with mobility issues.
Please note, the community pool located next to the home is unheated and open seasonally from March until October.
Less than one mile from the beach, also 3 miles from hiking the trails of the Audubon Newhall Preserve or savor the white sands of Coligny Beach.
This home is located in the heart of the Shipyard Golf Course and is just 5 miles from the oceanfront Robert Trent Jones 18-hole course.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28617
City/town permit number: 028617
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is by the sea. Shipyard Golf Course and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, try changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect vacation home:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Secluded getaway: private hot tub & deck - less than a mile to Shipyard Beach has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the host before you reserve your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is right for your group.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you long to visit, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, note any problem areas upon check in. Call the host right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.