- As low as $225/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2356 sq ft (219 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2356 square feet
This Penthouse vacation rental has expansive vistas of Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina where you can see all the way to Broad Creek! This villa has over 2500 square feet of living space making it one of only a handful of true Penthouse condos in Shelter Cove and Hilton Head Island on the whole. The Kitchen features stainless steel appliances and bespoke cabinetry. Primary bath features a jetted tub with separate shower. Cook outside on the constructed-in gas grille with vistas of the marina. The Community Pool is comfortably accessed within the Harbourside I complex! So many eateries and activities are just steps away from this condo. Eateries within this area include Ela's fine dining seafood, San Miguel's mexican, Scott's Fish Market, Social Bakery and Bucci's Bar and Grille to name just a few. There are also many different stores that are just down the stairs from your condo. Activities just steps away which can be arranged include paddleboarding, in-shore and offshore fishing trips, boat units, kayak tours and dolphin tours. Fireworks can conveniently be seen from your balcony every Tuesday between June 11 and August 20th (dates may be subject to change), as well as 4th of July Fireworks.
*Limited to one car pass per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with sailing, surfing/body boarding, and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best rental experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Spring or Fall is a great way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to pick the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Select vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Penthouse Condo with Yacht Views! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Have a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.6 miles