- As low as $332/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2446 sq ft (227 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2446 square feet
Sea Breeze House
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
New, roomy, and wonderfully located on the spectacular north side of Hilton Head Island, this home is a place for beach-goers, golfers, and all lovers of the island lifestyle. You'll be able to walk in just a few mins. to Barker Field and its boardwalk that leads to peaceful Fish Haul Beach Park, which some say is the most handsome beach on Hilton Head.
As you enter, you'll be greeted by all-new furnishings, a modern sense of style, and such at-home amenities as central air conditioning and high-speed WiFi. The living room features sizable windows, plush couches, and a flatscreen TV with streaming capability - with additional flatscreen TVs in the second living area upstairs and all of the four bedrooms. Move into the handsome kitchen to find quartz countertops, high-end stainless steel appliances (including double ovens, a gas range, and a dishwasher), and a breakfast bar with stools for four. The adjacent dining room table seats six as well. There's a dedicated workspace in the living room where you can catch up on a few emails, or you can head outdoors to relax in a rocking chair on the main deck.
At nighttime, you'll have four bedrooms to choose from. The primary suite is on the main floor, offering its own balcony and en suite bathroom. There's a second bedroom suite upstairs, featuring a private balcony with a partial view of the sound and an en suite bathroom. The two other bedrooms are upstairs as well, as are a sofabed in the second living area, another full bathroom, and a laundry room.
THINGS TO KNOW
Please note this neighborhood stringently prohibits overnight trailer and boat parking.
Access to the front door is via a flight of exterior stairs
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027096
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Scuba diving and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental home booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Reserve your vacation in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have discounts for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose your vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Walk to Fish Haul Beach - brand-new home with multiple decks, AC & fast WiFi has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the host before you reserve the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your contract.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the host immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.2 miles