- As low as $514/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deposit: USD 300
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Pets stay free
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Service animals exempt from fees
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2600 sq ft (242 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2600 square feet
You can practically feel the sand between your toes! This Palmetto Dunes island beauty is at the end of the beach path, so you’re just a few flip-flops or barefoot steps to the ocean and fun in the sun. The first-floor living area has a handsome open floor plan with 3 bedrooms, all with their own bathroom, a gorgeous island blue kitchen, and a cavernous dining area. Upstairs you will find a bunk room, bedrrom with 2 queen beds and a full bath. Outside this main living space awaits your secluded, private pool and deck surrounded by moss-draped live oaks and palm trees. There’s plenty of room to lounge about in this patio space that’s ideal for grilling out and entertaining.
• *Pet Friendly
• Free wireless internet
• 6 TVs
• Gas grille
• Private Pool - Size 15 x 30 (NO POOL HEAT)
• Palmetto Dunes Beach Buggy
• Corn hole
• Pool basketball/volleyball
• 5 Bedrooms
• 4 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 14
• 2600 Square Feet
• Parking for a max. of 4 cars. All car parking must be located on improved surfaces, like driveways, and cannot be on grassed or landscaped areas.
• Totally equipped kitchen
• Bedroom 1 - 1 King
• Bedroom 2 - 1 King
• Bedroom 3 - 2 Queens - Sleeps 4
• Bedroom 4 - 2 Twins
Bedroom 5 - 2 Sets of Twin Bunk beds - Sleeps 4
• *This home is dog friendly with a $300 non-returnable pet deposit - Please inquire when making your reservation. Certain restrictions do apply. (ONLY 2 DOGS MAX PER COMMUNITY RULES)
• * 4 adult unisex bicycles are included in your luxury fee when booking. Not supplied with units over 21 nights.
• Parking passes should be displayed at all times
• The Vacation Company's Guest Connect will contain all your check-in information (lock codes, Wi-Fi codes, and other information pertinent to your stay).
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets stay free
- Service animals welcome
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. 44 Mooring Buoy - 3rd Row Ocean, Fido Friendly & Large Pool has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before reserving the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the rental manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your life at home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles