- As low as $573/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 5 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2958 sq ft (275 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wet bar
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2958 square feet
Sound Villas 1452
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
A roomy haven in the Sound Villas community, this family-friendly home is a sure bet for a vacation no matter the time of year! The sprawling three-story floor plan features ample room to relax and entertain - both indoors and outdoors. Find a homey living area on the ground floor and second floor, each offers a flatscreen TV and plush seating for the group. Detailed with wood floors, vaulted ceilings, and an ornate fireplace, the main living area also provides water vistas and a wet bar.
Find all you need to create your favorite recipes in the pristine kitchen, equipped with a full suite of appliances, sleek countertops, and an island that is ideal for meal prep. A enormous patio is appointed with alfresco dining and a gas firepit - and complete with ocean vistas! This floor also has a bedroom and bathroom. Downstairs, the covered patio features a gas grille. You will also find a bedroom, a bathroom, and a laundry room. The third floor is home to three well-furnished guest bedrooms, each of which has an en suite full bathroom. Added perks of this snowbird-friendly hideaway include complimentary WiFi, cable, central AC, and an outdoor shower.
Things to Know
A twin sofabed in the living area adds an additional sleeping option
Streaming is available with own accounts
The fireplace is non-operable
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 5 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028150
About the Area
Located on the beach, this villa is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Coastal Discovery Museum and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Booking your vacation home in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to pick the perfect rental in Hilton Head:
- Choose your dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Spacious waterview haven with decks, firepit, AC, WiFi, pool - walk to beach has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you long to visit, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
Know before you go:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.