- As low as $471/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Music library
- Video library
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Stair gate
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2542 sq ft (236 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2542 square feet
Significantly reduced winter prices for November 27-December 15. Great opportunity for 3 day Holiday hideaway. .Book now while available. Ideal vacation location! Two min. walk to tennis and pickleball courts, eateries and golf on award winning Palmetto Dunes Plantation. Back yard heaven with 30' heated pool with spa, golf putting green, deck, screened porch and second level sun deck. Roomy interior with 5 bedrooms decorated in gracious Southern appeal. Loads of extras including 7 bicycles, 2 kayaks, enormous Weber grille, hammock, tons of beach chairs and pool toys.
Sunny vaulted family room with 55' flat screen intelligent TV. Huge, well equipped 20' kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The dining room seats 6 with an adjoining breakfast room seating 6. The bedrooms include Charleston Summerville master suite with a king bed and private bath with furnishings quality granite double sink. The Augusta Room has a queen bed and shares a Jack and Jill bath with granite double sink with the Nautical Room which has 2 twin beds. Completing the downstairs is a half bath with granite sink convenient o the pool area and a sitting area with a hand painted Charleston mural. Upstairs is the Hemingway Room with a queen bed and private access to the sundeck overlooking the pool. This room also has a appealing sleeping nook with toddler bed. The fifth bedroom is the Lighthouse Keepers Cottage featuring twin beds. Completing the upstairs is a full bath.
We are third row ocean so a nice short 2 min. walk across a wooded lot from the pool area brings you to the beachfront homes and private beach. For outdoor calming you'll find 2 dining areas - an umbrella table for 6 and an elevated bar table for 4. For sun worshipers there are 6 poolside chaise relaxing chairs and 2 chaise lounges on the second level sundeck. Adding to the fun is a synthetic professional grade putting green, lighthouse corn hole game, rope hammock and box full of pool and beach toys. Outdoor shower, adult 2 person kayak, youth single person kayak and 4 adult bicycles + 3 modest kids's bicycles for exploring the island. For your indoor entertainment we have 6 TVs, DVDs, VCRs, toy chest full of fun toys, games and books.
Pool and or spa can he heated for an additional fee.
One of our guests indicated that our home is less than a 10 min. walk from the beach. I timed my walk from our back yard to the beach and it took 1 min. and 30 seconds.. I am a fast walker but I am also 75 years old.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental booking tips:
When to go & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have coupons for local accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. 2 Min Walk 2 Beach, Pvt Heated Pool, SPA, Putting Green, Bikes, Kayak, Sun Deck has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you love, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles