About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2542 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Ideal vacation location! Two min. walk to tennis and pickleball courts, eateries and golf on award winning Palmetto Dunes Plantation. Back yard heaven with 30' heated pool with spa, golf putting green, deck, screened porch and second level sun deck. Roomy interior with 5 bedrooms decorated in gracious Southern appeal. Loads of extras including 7 bicycles, 2 kayaks, huge Weber grille, hammock, tons of beach chairs and pool toys.
Sunny vaulted family room with 55' flat screen intelligent TV. Huge, well equipped 20' kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The dining room seats 6 with an adjoining breakfast room seating 6. The bedrooms include Charleston Summerville master suite with a king bed and private bath with furnishings quality granite double sink. The Augusta Room has a queen bed and shares a Jack and Jill bath with granite double sink with the Nautical Room which has 2 twin beds. Completing the downstairs is a half bath with granite sink convenient o the pool area and a sitting area with a hand painted Charleston mural. Upstairs is the Hemingway Room with a queen bed and private access to the sundeck overlooking the pool. This room also has a appealing sleeping nook with toddler bed. The fifth bedroom is the Lighthouse Keepers Cottage featuring twin beds. Completing the upstairs is a full bath.
We are third row ocean so a nice short 2 min. walk across a wooded lot from the pool area brings you to the beachfront homes and private beach. For outdoor calming you'll find 2 dining areas - an umbrella table for 6 and an elevated bar table for 4. For sun worshipers there are 6 poolside chaise relaxing chairs and 2 chaise lounges on the second level sundeck. Adding to the fun is a synthetic professional grade putting green, lighthouse corn hole game, rope hammock and box full of pool and beach toys. Outdoor shower, adult 2 person kayak, youth single person kayak and 4 adult bicycles + 3 modest kids's bicycles for exploring the island. For your indoor entertainment we have 6 TVs, DVDs, VCRs, toy chest full of fun toys, games and books.
Pool and or spa can he heated for an additional fee. These are 'Owner Direct' prices!
Only 100 yards to the beach!
*Please note that we do NOT charge obscure "host costs, resort costs, administrative costs or cleaning costs" (typically $400) assessed for properties managed by Rental Companies.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coligny Beach and Burkes Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and pick the perfectrental:
- Start by having your family choose trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 2 Min Walk 2 Beach, Pvt Heated Pool, SPA, Putting Green, Bikes, Kayak, Sun Deck has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the host before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Advice for a great stay:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- During arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles