- As low as $596/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- DVD player
- Video library
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this PropertyRoomy new coastal furnishings in our 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Fazio Villa. This striking villa is an end unit, next to the pool and overlooking the 18th hole of Fazio Golf Course. Centrally located, with a short walk, or bicycle ride to Disney Beach House access to appreciate miles of soft sandy beach, 3 world class golf courses and 25 tennis courts directly across the street. Palmetto Dunes Resort is an oceanfront resort near many outdoor activities, eateries and shopping on Hilton Head Island.
This four-bedroom villa has new fresh coastal furnishings and decor! The living room is equipped with a 42 inch plasma TV, DVD, and CD player. The kitchen features the best amenities including stainless steel appliances, granite counters, bespoke cabinetry, and a vegetable sink.
The dining room seats up to 6 with additional seating for 3 at the breakfast bar. There’s a comfortable office off the kitchen furnished with a appreciate-seat/ sleeper, desk and chair, plus modest plasma TV w/ a constructed-in DVD player.
The first floor bedroom has a king bed, TV, and private bath with shower. Upstairs are three more roomy bedrooms. There is one bedroom with a king bed and one bedroom with two single beds , that share a full bathroom. Also, there is a handsome master suite with king bed, 30 inch plasma TV w/ a constructed-in DVD player, a private bath with handsome glass shower and a separate Jacuzzi tub.
Outdoors you will savor an enormous 400+ square foot private deck, a patio table for 8, all with fairway vistas of the 18th hole at George Fazio Golf Course. This villa has been coined the 'crown jewel' of it's Owner's Association for it's recent remodel and historically for it's proximity to the pool. This handsome villa has all of the finishing touches you will need to make your next Hilton Head vacation one to remember.
*4 Bedroom, 3 full baths (sleeps 8-10)
*Short walk or bicycle to beach; Fazio Golf Course; complimentary tennis at PD Tennis Courts
*Discounts on Bicycle and Kayak units at Outfitters in PD
*Swimming Pool, right next to the villa!
*Cavernous and modren furnishings and decor'
*High Speed internet and cable with 4 HD/DVDTVs, offering over 200 channels
*Wine cooler and wet bar for entertaining
*Sizable deck overlooking pool and 18th hole of Fazio Golf Course
*Full size Washer & Dryer
*Wireless internet service supplied complimentary of charge. Guests must have a wireless card in their computer in order to access internet.
*Free shuttle service through Palmetto Dunes Buggy available April through September.
Ideal for family vacations, golf trips, or charming getaways.
Come and enjoy Sunrise Dreams!
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus supply promotional travel guide books with special deals for lodging, dining and attractions. Be on the lookout for these books and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to experience the very same terrific activities at a frequently significantly discounted.
- Able to change your trip week? Shoulder seasons offer impressive opportunities.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning guests of the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific groups of visitors. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to night life. If there's a specific Hilton Head atteaction which you just love, search for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual home owners generally offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are often shocked at the range and wide range of short-term rental properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all rental homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to manage marketing, house cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
Finding and booking the right rental home:
Before you decide to book "Upscale Villa On Fazio Golf Course, Pool, Tennis By Beach- New coastal decor!!", go through our short collection of factors to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many desirable hot spots, In Hilton Head the best rental properties are booked very early. To assure the very best choice of homes, we advise searching and booking your Hilton Head getaway Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Quite often, the most challenging portion of scheduling your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be simplier and easier.
Select a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be mindful that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Make sure that "Upscale Villa On Fazio Golf Course, Pool, Tennis By Beach- New coastal decor!!" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a pricey rental. One individual in your party will need to be responsible for gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
What property features is your group looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Are you looking for a vacation property with outdoor kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Are sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Do certain people in your group have specific needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings will include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Examine your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having distinctive rental properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
When you've located your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Your easiest chance for a lower rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Study The Agreement
Read through the entire contract and be certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you comfort should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Home
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Good luck on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. Call the rental manager immediately to report your findings. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Please be considerate of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most vacation rental websites ask for comments after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but completely honest regarding your experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific vacation home. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable experience to aid with the next search.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles