- As low as $247/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 3665 sq ft (340 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3665 square feet
Updates abound in this enormous home with private saltwater pool located on Palmetto Dunes' 11-mile lagoon system! As you enter you'll be greeted by a sweeping open concept home with striking tile floors throughout. The kitchen is sizable and features bespoke cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops as well as an island with bar seating for three. You'll find the kitchen contains everything you'll need to meet your family's needs. The living room is well-decorated with beach-modern furnishings, providing ample seating and a wall-mounted HDTV. The dining area comfortably seats six along with a breakfast nook which provides additional seating for four. Working while on vacation? Appreciate the comfort of a private office designed for those doing just that!
The first bedroom features a king bed, mounted HDTV and an en-suite bathroom. The en-suite bathroom has a granite-topped double vanity and a walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a king bed, mounted HDTV and an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom is handsome with a huge bespoke-tiled walk-in shower. The third bedroom features a king bed, mounted HDTV and en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has a walk-in shower and a separate sunken garden tub. The fourth bedroom has two twin beds with an en-suite bathroom featuring a tub and shower combination.
Outside you'll savor a huge screened-in porch with large seating area and a granite-topped outdoor bar and service area. Elegant, sweeping vistas of the 11-mile lagoon system! The beach is conveniently accessed by about a ten min. bicycle ride!
Pool heat is not available with this home.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Coastal Discovery Museum and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, change your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- To start, have your group agree to a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Nicely Appointed Home with Lagoon Views! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.9 miles