- As low as $146/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free toiletries
- Furnished patio
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2000 square feet
The ideal Hilton Head escape begins at this vacation rental in the Palmetto Dunes - Inverness! This 3-bedroom, 3-bath condo offers simple access to the island's top attractions and beaches, including the George Fazio Golf Course, which is just a few steps away! Inside this unit, you'll find refreshed amenities, a cavernous floor plan, and all the amenities of home. After a day spent practicing your golf swing, playing tennis, or calming on the beach, head back home and relax on the private patio.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Furnished Patio | Air Conditioning | 2,000 Sq Ft
Located directly on an award-winning golf course and only a short bicycle ride from the shore, this condo is ideal for golf lovers and beachgoers looking for a peaceful home base after a day of fun in the sun.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Queen Bed, Twin Rollaway Cot, Twin Futon
OUTDOOR LIVING: Community pool & tennis courts, gas grille, outdoor dining table, balcony with seating, golf course view
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TVs in each bedroom and living room, open concept floor plan, dining table set for 6, breakfast table set for 4, desk, en-suite bathroom
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped, stainless steel appliances, coffee maker, full knife set, blender, toaster
GENERAL: Free WiFi, washer/dryer, complimentary toiletries, linens/towels, ceiling fans
PARKING: Driveway (1 parking pass supplied w/ rental, addt'l pass available for fee, max 2 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
GOLFING: George Fazio Golf Course (steps away), Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (0.8 miles), Arthur Hills Golf Course (2.5 miles), Shipyard Golf Club (4.1 miles), Heritage Golf Collection on Hilton Head Island (5.2 miles), Heron Point by Pete Dye (7.7 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (7.8 miles)
BEACHES: Palmetto Dunes beach access (1.0 miles), Burkes Beach (3.9 miles), Folly Field Beach Park (4.6 miles), Coligny Beach Park (5.5 miles), South Beach (10.0 miles)
FAMILY FUN: Hilton Head Outfitters & Bicycle Units (0.7 miles), Pirate Island's Adventure Golf (1.7 miles), Sandbox (4.6 miles), Pirates of Hilton Head (7.9 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (7.6 miles), Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (13.1 miles)
RESTAURANTS: Bucci & Murray's Pub on the Harbour (1.6 miles), Bistro 17 (1.6 miles), San Miguel's Mexican Cafe (1.7 miles), ELA's On The Water (1.9 miles), Sage Room (5.2 miles), Kenny B's French Quarter Cafe (5.3 miles), Fishcamp on Broad Creek (8.0 miles), Skull Creek Boathouse (9.1 miles), Salty Dog Cafe (10.0 miles)
DAY TRIPS: Savannah (39.5 miles), Beaufort (43.1 miles), Tybee Island (56.6 miles)
AIRPORTS: Hilton Head Island Airport (6.5 miles), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (41.9 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: One parking pass is supplied with rental and will be available at the pass office under the book guest's last name. If an additional pass is needed, please reach out to the Guest Contact prior to your arrival to call in the pass. Additional charges will apply
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head rental property in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your search:
- First, have your family choose trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. HH Condo on George Fazio Course w/ Community Pool! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what is right for your group.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you crave, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
Advice for a great stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles