- As low as $378/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3200 sq ft (297 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3200 square feet
Come savor this new high-end home located on the 16th hole of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course. Everything in this home is new which includes all the furnishings coming from Haverty's. The Kitchen consists of all-bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. A huge island features bar seating for three. The adjacent Dining Area seats eight. The Living Room has a sizable SMART TV, double sliders to the balcony and stairs to the pool, twelve foot coffered ceilings and all brand-new Haverty's furnishings. Right off of the Living Room is the Office and Relaxation Room. This room has a full size bar and other amenities for you to peruse. The Primary Bedroom is located on the left side of the home and has a King bed, Intelligent TV, enormous walk-in closets and an en-suite Primary Bathroom. The Primary Bath has two separate granite vanities, a tiled walk-in shower as well as two very enormous his and hers walk-in closets. On the right side of the home there are two Guest Bedrooms. The first Guest Bedroom has a King bed while the second Guest Bedroom has a Queen bed. Both of these bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom between them. This Jack and Jill Guest Bathroom contains a granite double vanity and tiled tub and shower combination. Upstairs is the very huge third Guest Bedroom. This bedroom would be great for kids and young adults alike with its two Bunk Beds, twin on top and full on bottom. There is another SMART TV in this room along with plenty of seating making it an ideal spot to watch TV or game. The upstairs guest bathroom has a granite vanity and tiled walk-in shower. Outside you'll find plenty of seating for the whole family to include shaded seating, suntanning options as well as a table and umbrella for outdoor dining. A gas grille is available for guest use.
Pool heat is not available with this home.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental home booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best value:
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the most suitable vacation home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. High-end home located on the 16th hole of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course. has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before you book the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Advice for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.5 miles