- As low as $348/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1880 sq ft (175 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1880 square feet
Windsor Court South 3508
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Get away to your own beach heaven in this updated top-floor condo with gorgeous vistas of the Atlantic Ocean and an oceanfront pool and hot tub.
This Windsor Court villa has everything you need for leisure on your next beach vacation. With an ideal location directly on a peaceful stretch of beachfront property, the Palmetto Dunes area gives you access to all of the best beach and water activities. It’s also convenient to area attractions and many dining and shopping options. The resort's many amenities include a private beach boardwalk with showers for direct access to the beach; a grille and covered gazebo; and an oceanfront pool (heated seasonally), kiddie pool, and hot tub all located within the resort grounds.
The open and cavernous living area offers plenty of seating for your guests along with a well-equipped kitchen and a sizable balcony to bring the impressive vistas of the ocean right to you. You'll appreciate home conveniences including a washer/dryer and complimentary WiFi. At the end of the day, relax and savor a restful nighttime's sleep in the primary suites, each of which includes a TV and a DVD player as well as private bathrooms. The guest room offers plenty of additional sleeping space and includes a TV with a DVD player and MP3 port. It also has simple access to the hall bathroom, which includes a walk-in shower.
Book now to enjoy your next beach vacation right by the ocean in this delightfully decorated beachfront condo.
THINGS TO KNOW
The pool is not heated from April 30th to November 30th. The kid pool is not heated all year round.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25969
City/town permit number: 025969
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To find the best value, consider changing your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the perfect vacation home:
- To start, have your family decide on vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Stunning Beach Condo with Two Ocean-View Balconies, Shared Pool & Hot Tub has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before booking the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas during arrival. message the property manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles