- As low as $196/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1199 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1199 square feet
Centre Court 7818
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Recently updated and in an superb location, this Hilton Head hideaway is really a gem! With elegant natural surroundings, find yourself watching kayakers and the local flora and fauna appreciating the close by lagoon, all from the comfort of your second-floor, tree-surrounded lookout. Take a fast walk to the beach and tennis and pickleball courts. Both the Robert Trent Jones & George Fazio Palmetto Dunes golf courses are just around the corner. Appreciate a wide range of stores, eateries, and entertainment. Check out the Shelter Cove Marina, which hosts striking events, including summer fireworks! Or head to the Harbour Town Lighthouse and Coastal Discovery Museum, less than eight miles away.
When it comes to comfort and amenities, this place has it all! Find yourself calming on the cavernous living area couch while tuning into a favorite movie on the sizable TV. Listen to the enchanting chatter of those you appreciate at the dining table while cooking a delicious meal in the newly modernized kitchen. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, gorgeous roomy countertops, and a dishwasher. Heading into the rest of the space, you'll find central air-conditioning, ensuring you're comfortable no matter the temperature, and access to a private washer/dryer. Ideal for washing swimsuits after a day on the beach or at the shared pool! Rooms are bright and attractively decorated, inviting you in with their warm ambiance. And you cannot forget the huge, private deck! An charming spot for bird-watching while sipping your morning cup of coffee.
Come make this treehouse hideaway your next favorite hideaway!
THINGS TO KNOW
Smoking is not allowed.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: #30910
City/town permit number: 03646
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is by the sea. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain coupons for local accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Updated hideaway close to the beach with washer/dryer, deck, pool & central AC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you book the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you love, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles