- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Hilton Head Resort 4401
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Just a spectacular boardwalk walk from the beach, this 3BR/2BA corner villa presents a picture-ideal coastal hideaway. Highlights include a shining full kitchen, a private covered balcony, and a extravagant top-floor setting (with no neighbors above).
The gated Hilton Head Resort community provides a remarkable array of amenities including three pools, a sauna, a exercise center, an indoor running track, and tennis courts. The Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and Shelter Cove Shopping Center are under a mile away.
Make yourself at home in the light-filled living area, detailed with a enchanting queen sleeper couch, a appreciate seat, and a enormous intelligent TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Prepare everything from beach snacks to three-course meals in the shining full kitchen.
Craft exhilarating beverages at the wet bar, serve appetizers at the kitchen bar for four, and gather together at the dining table for six.
BED & BATH
This condo accommodates six guests in three bedrooms.
Sleep soundly in the primary suite, appointed with a queen bed, a intelligent TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The second bedroom holds a queen bed, the third has two twin beds, and the guest bathroom has a walk-in shower.
OUTDOOR AREAS & AMENITIES
Overlooking one of the outdoor pools, your private screened porch is an ideal spot to savor the coastal breeze.
Hilton Head Resort amenities include:
- All-season indoor pool (heated and 8' deep)
- Two outdoor pools open March - October (unheated and 8' deep)
- Kiddie pool
- Hot tub
- Exercise center
- Indoor running track
- Tennis courts
- Beach boardwalk
- Free beach shuttle (seasonal)
- Two on-site eateries
- 24-hour gated security
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and a new full-size washer/dryer.
Unassigned parking for two cars is supplied in the outdoor lot.
This unit is located on the fourth floor (with no neighbors above). Elevators are available.
Follow the private boardwalk along the marsh to gorgeous Singleton Beach -- or appreciate a complimentary lift on the seasonal shuttle.
The adjacent Robert Trent Jones Course offers championship-caliber golf and memorable ocean vistas. Under a mile away, Shelter Cove features an impressive array of shopping and dining options -- including a Whole Foods Market.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: Unassigned parking is available for 2 cars in the open lot.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation rental experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- To find the largest rental within your budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose your vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Top-Floor Corner Villa with Pools, Tennis & Gym at Hilton Head Resort has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the host right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles