- As low as $206/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2208 sq ft (205 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2208 square feet
You're going to appreciate the many updates to this enormous four bedroom Fazio villa! Updates include all-new living and dining room furnishings, new wall-hung SMART TV in the living room with Spectrum cable, and all three bathrooms! The kitchen is broad with plenty of storage for grocery items while coming completely-equipped so you can prepare meals for your family. The dining area features new furnishings and seats six with an additional breakfast nook that seats four. The living area features all-new furnishings and is sizable and has plenty of comfortable seating for all to appreciate along with a mounted SMART TV. There is one guest bedroom on the first floor that features a queen bed, HDTV and en-suite bathroom. This first floor guest bathroom is completely modernized with a tiled walk-in shower. Upstairs you'll find the remaining three bedrooms. The Primary bedroom has a king bed, HDTV and an en-suite Primary bathroom. The Primary bath is newly refreshed with two separated stone vanities and a huge tiled walk-in shower.. The first upstairs guest bedroom features a king bed, SMART TV and access to the shared Jack and Jill bathroom. The last guest bedroom has two twin beds which can be made into a swing king and a SMART TV. The Jack and Jill bathroom between these guest bedrooms is freshly remodeled and features a tiled tub and shower combination. Outside on your private deck is a dining table for six, Weber gas grille and handsome vistas of the George Fazio Golf Course. The beach is just a short walk or bicycle ride away!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the best rental within budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and choosing a perfectrental:
- First, have your family choose vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Many Updates in this Large Four Bedroom Villa with Golf Views! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you love, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your life at home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles