- As low as $262/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1773 sq ft (165 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1773 square feet
Turtle Lane 31
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
31 Turtle Lane is a handsomely decorated, roomy villa just 400 feet from the Atlantic Ocean! Unwind and relax on the private deck or in the shared outdoor swimming pool. This impressive multi-level villa was completely modernized and decorator inspired in the Spring of 2019 with wood and tile floor throughout, new interior and exterior furnishings and brand-new kitchen area and bathrooms!
You'll find the living area with a vaulted ceiling, dining room, and kitchen on the first level, which features an open concept floor plan with tile floor, coastal decor, and complimentary WiFi throughout. The living room has two couches, two comfortable chairs, and a 50-inch curved Intelligent TV, as well as access to the private deck with a gas grille, picnic table and dining set. A set of steps leads to the complex pool area. The dining room is located off the living area and features seating for 10.
The gourmet kitchen is equipped with all you would need to prepare and entertain, including granite countertops, high-end appliances- including an induction cooktop and bespoke cabinetry. There is a second refrigerator located in the garage area for additional food/drinks storage.
The first of 3 guest bedrooms can also be found on the first level. The bedroom, located just off the living area, features a king bed and a private bathroom with a enormous walk-in shower.
The second level of this home features two guest bedrooms. The first guest bedroom features two twin beds and one full bed, as well as a flat screen TV. The guest bedroom accesses a refreshed hall bathroom with a tub/shower.
The second guest bedroom features a king bed with a flat screen TV and private bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The third level of the home features the master bedroom suite, which has a king-size bed and a sitting area with a sizable flatscreen TV. The master suite has an striking private bathroom with a huge walk-in shower with rainhead jets, stand alone soaker tub and huge vanity area. Also on this level is the laundry room for your damp bathing suits and beach towels.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 4 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27929
City/town permit number: 027929
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To find the best value, shift your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Renovated spring 2019, villa with shared outdoor pool - just 400' from ocean has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Add the host's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.