- As low as $372/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2538 sq ft (236 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2538 square feet
Located among live oak trees draped with Spanish moss, this private getaway is the ideal place for your next beach vacation, golf outing or family hideaway.
Located on the esteemed Palmetto Dunes eleven mile lagoon system, this four bedroom home with private pool and spa is an simple walk or bicycle ride to the beach, and a ten min. bicycle ride to Shelter Cove with its eateries, bars, coffee stores, and shopping.
This single-story island getaway comes with a completely outfitted kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and a huge family room with high ceilings and a 65-inch Intelligent TV. Step outside the sliding glass doors to the pool area for an fantastic indoor/outdoor experience. The home comes with a private dock, outdoor grilling area, fire pit, spa & pool and ample seating.
The Primary and front guest room have mounted TV’s equipped with Apple TV and hi-speed internet. This home has four bedrooms (3 kings, 1 queen), 3 ½ baths inside and 1 full bath located by the pool.
This home is strategically located - it’s less than a mile to the beach, less than a mile to Shelter Cove, and less than two miles to either the Robert Trent Jones golf course or the Palmetto Dunes Tennis and Pickle ball center. It’s the ideal place for your next vacation.
The spa can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Palmetto Dunes Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and The Sandbox. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is a great way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain discounts for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to choose the best rental home:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Light and Bright home on the 11 mile lagoon system. has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you book your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you crave, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.4 miles