- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining table
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Outdoor pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Located along a impressive stretch of shoreline on trendy Hilton Head Island, this beautiful resort's oceanside setting, comfortable accommodations and fine amenities are sure to impress. With its private oceanfront location, Marriott's SurfWatch® offers spectacular vistas of the Atlantic and rolling sand dunes. Nearby, appreciate golf, tennis and miles of trails for hiking and cycling.
Marriott’s Surf Watch has everything you need for a great vacation. This 3 bedroom garden view condo will be ideal for a enormous group! Condo has completely equipped kitchen, and the pools and hot tubs are always the best!!! The beach bar has the ideal drink waiting for you!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Adventure Cove and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best rental home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Marriott SurfWatch Resort Condo in Hilton Head with so many amenities! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what is right for your trip.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- During check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.0 miles