- As low as $349/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2093 sq ft (194 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2093 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Sea Retreat is a striking Southern home with exceptional vistas of the Atlantic Dunes golf course and a dog-friendly attitude!
Walking through the front door, you’ll enter the living area, which is open to the dining room and sun room. The living area features complimentary WiFi, plenty of seating, a flatscreen TV, and wood floors. The sun room offers additional seating and vistas of the golf course.
The patio can be accessed through sliding doors in both the sun room and the dining room, creating a amazing getaway on warm summer days. The kitchen is located off the dining room and features new appliances and granite countertops.
Sea Retreat is just a short walk from the ocean and the newly updated Sea Pines Beach Club.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25559
City/town permit number: 025559
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental home tips:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Reserve your vacation home in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking the bestvacation home:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Charming house with fantastic golf course views - dogs welcome has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
Advice for your stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.