- As low as $244/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1957 sq ft (182 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1957 square feet
Wendover Dunes is located just a few mins.' walk from the beach.
These villas are huge, providing plenty of breathing room for your event. They are also known for their screened-in balconies, which you'll be thankful for in the southern climate.
The kitchen is huge and completely-supplied, providing plenty of room to prepare meals if you so want. The appliances are stainless steel and the cabinets newer. The kitchen bar seats four, while the dining area seats six formally. The family room has been refreshed with a 65" Intelligent 4KUHD TV.
The Primary suite features a king bed, mounted HDTV and a giant master bathroom. The Primary bathroom provides a walk-in shower, separate sunken tub and double vanity. The second Primary suite also features a king bed, HDTV and its own en-suite bathroom which is equally sizable. The third bedroom, has 2 double beds, HDTV, and en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
Outside you'll appreciate dining or appreciating a cup of coffee on your enormous screened-in balcony! The beach is accessed conveniently with a 3 min. walk!
*Limited to three car passes per reservation*
Heated: March 15 - April 30
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Large Three Bedroom Villa Steps from the Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. Otherwise, email the property manager before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.