- As low as $182/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2525 sq ft (235 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2525 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Spend balmy days outside swimming in the screened backyard pool, barbecuing at the lagoon's edge, or gathering around the outdoor firepit at this magnificant, two-story home. Make your Hilton Head escape one to remember. This bungalow is the ideal place for a family hideaway, with its secluded location that's still just a short drive or bicycle ride from stores, eateries, and recreational activities. The property is set within simple access of Harbour Town's businesses and golf courses, as well as the island's white, sandy beaches. On this peaceful street, the tropical flora and fauna of the local landscaping provide elegant curb appeal. The Sea Pines Racquet Club and its tennis court are within walking distance of the property, as is the PGA Golf Course.
As you arrive, you'll be greeted by high-speed WiFi with a mesh router and two desk areas to use if you plan to work from home. You'll find oak wood floor throughout the bungalow and a cavernous living area featuring overstuffed chairs, a 75-inch TV with a sound bar, and a DVD player for movie nights. The chic kitchen is separated from the living room by an island breakfast bar, offering polished stainless steel appliances, bespoke cabinetry, and a wet bar.
Appreciate closet organizers in the two downstairs bedrooms and gorgeously updated bathrooms. Other amenities include a washer/dryer.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 4 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25911
City/town permit number: 025911
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guides have money saving offers on local tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Renovated home with private screened pool, lagoon views & nearby beach access has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More considerations for your visit:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.