- As low as $196/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Video library
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting service available
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee grinder
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gated community
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Local meal delivery service
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Absolutely no smoking.
- On the lake
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3000 sq ft (279 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3000 square feet
Do you want to savor natural beauty, peaceful privacy and simple access to this neighborhood’s private wild, uncrowded 2 mile long beach, Lazy River and splash pads, striking recreation, and close by terrific eateries and stores?
Here escape the traffic, hordes, and noise that so often accompany beach destinations at the quietest private beach on the island that the public cannot access. This is also a phenomenal walking area and good for crabbing. Bring the beach chairs we provide, your happy hour snacks for sunset, wiggle your toes in the sand, and breathe in the fresh sea air.
Everywhere you turn, more opportunities welcome you – 70 miles of paved, level island bicycle trails, 10 of which are in this neighborhood and connect across the island to the others winding through forested vistas of the 4 public golf courses just in this neighborhood alone, plus the beauty of lagoons and the ocean. And this is on 6 bicycles we provide with locks and baskets – bring your own helmets!
The new Lazy River swishes folks along on supplied swim noodles through tropical scenery and past playful animal sculptures.. After this, swim under the bridge to the adjoining humongous pool. Later return closer to the home, where 2 blocks away is a Quiet Time pool for rest and relaxation. Loungers and umbrellas surround a spectacular enclave where swimming, reading and calming are available without the excitement of the other area. This is an painless bicycle ride from the home. Car parking is also available at both swim sites.
I'll send you a list of the trendy, busy public beaches to help you decide which ones suit you. A 15 min. drive to these from the home.
This 3000 sq ft home in our charming, gated community sits on a half acre lot amidst palms, bountiful azaleas and towering Carolina pines overlooking a breathtaking lagoon, and with easy proximity to the private 2 mile long, wild beach, 2 pools, one 2 blocks away, and the fun Lazy River with its splash pads, a 10 min. bicycle ride. TENNIS, and GOLF (4 public courses) are inside the neighborhood available either on a bicycle or by car. At the home, there is ample space for different activities for different people - cooking, reading, sunbathing, cycling, watching movies, bird watching, listening to music, and big desk work space with internet of course. You may find you discover the area less because of this home's well designed amenities, elegance, and serenity. Our huge kitchen has plenty of counter and cupboard space and bright window vistas to make family cooking together fun with tons of silverware and pots and pans.
. Later sample some of the locals' favorite waterfront eateries very close by. (We have left our suggestions for you). No neon signs, no casinos, no motorbikes, no bright nighttime lights, but instead a respect for natural beauty, peacefulness, and recreation.
The private neighborhood beach is a 5 min. car ride in our neighborhood or a 15 min. bicycle ride to this beach and a shade parking area with a kids’s playground and a washroom. And the elegant, busy public beaches are only a 15 mins. drive.
Grocery stores are right here at the perimeter of the homes without having to use the busy summer hwys . And the island’s best eateries and activities – dolphin cruises, chartered fishing, kayaking tours, sunset cruises, zip lining, boat units, jet skis – are all here because this is the island’s biggest year round community where store owners choose to provide consistent year round business rather than only in tourist season.
At this end of the island, you will appreciate complimentary Tuesday nighttime fireworks, outdoor movie evenings and more eateries on the water than at any other island location. The Coastal Discovery Museum for those who adore local history and nature is close by run in conjunction with the Smithsonian. And a Civil War fort close to the home can be reached by bicycle or car to tour alone or on the days when guides are present reminding us all of those past days when the US struggled to remain together. It is difficult when there to imagine the heat and terror of the battles fought here to preserve the nation we know today.
Come, experience Hilton Head Island.
Rest, relax, recharge - reserve! You're going to appreciate it here.
LONG TERM RENTING DETAILS
A long term stay other than winter, can move across 2 months, not necessarily starting at the first of the month to the end. eg Nov 15 to Dec 15 is 28 days. We have always been fortunate to host many guests at this home, but in after a covid world many more visitors are now seeking a Private Home where Safety strangely lies in our ability to Physically Distance from one another. Here both the size of our Cavernous home and Half Acre property provide you not only Space but Safety From Shared elevators, outdoor furnishings, hand rails, parking tons, front desk line ups and lobbies, preventing too much up Close Contact with too many people. Biking on our 6 bicycles, 4 golf courses and tennis in our neighborhood, 2 pools, splash pads, provides tons of exercise and fresh air to maintain health. We also continue to clean with bleach products since they are more effective removers of viruses. To see LOWER MONTHLY prices than the daily rates on the calendar, please enter the dates you want. INQUIRE FROM US ON THE ASK OWNER A QUESTION for an ACCURATE LONG STAY quote. January through March discounted monthly units are for the whole month, from 1st day until last day.
CONTACT ME FOR A LONGER STAY.
The VIDEO OF OUR HOME CAN BE SEEN by clicking to picture 25 and waiting for the video symbol to appear. CLICKING BOOK IT IMMEDIATELY PROCESSES PAYMENT. PLEASE FEEL COMPLIMENTARY TO EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU NEED ANSWERED. WE WELCOME YOUR CONTACT. A WELL BEHAVED PET IS CONSIDERED ONCE WE HAVE AGREEMENT TO OUR PET CONTRACT.
Local bylaws must be observed for leashing and waste removal.
Fall to Spring the island has a very active cultural community with a symphony, art league, a acclaimed lecture series, and an historic society which is an affiliate of the Smithsonian Institute offering quality tours. This is a happy place to spend busy, extended holidays.
Will a week really be sufficient to do all this? Where else can you experience the fun, and variety of a prime beach destination with all these home amenities, and the complimentary use of 6 bicycles, a car bicycle rack, PLUS beach equipment - chairs, cooler, umbrella, body boards and the cart to haul it all in? We want to guarantee you comfort, enjoyment, and VALUE. GO TO BOTTOM OF PAGE NOW TO SEE ALL PICTURES. DOUBLE CLICK TO BRING UP PICTURE CAPTIONS.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on a lake. Coastal Discovery Museum and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Tanger Outlet Center and The Village at Wexford. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and hiking nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Getting the best vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. SUPER VALUE VACATION HOUSE: PRIVATE BEACH, GOLF, POOL, BIKES- NEW AVAIL NOV17-30 has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you book the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- During arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Fort Mitchel - 1.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge - 3.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles