- As low as $104/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1123 sq ft (104 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1123 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Have the vacation of a lifetime staying in this rare, top-level, end-unit with a wrap-around, covered balcony located in the Harbourside complex! With a pretty view of the marina, just a short distance to stores and eateries, and a cavernous outdoor patio ideal for dining outdoors and taking in the beautiful surrounding vistas, this condo has everything you need for a ideal stay on Hilton Head Island. Not to mention, this home features a roomy open kitchen with granite countertops, a handsome master bathroom, and a spacious living room and dining area ideal for calming indoors. Grab any of the books available and snuggle in one of the comfortable couches after lunch, or head over to the shared pool to take a deliciously exhilarating dip.
What's close by:
Explore some of Hilton Head Island stores and stores at the Shelter Cove Plaza, which is only one mile away! You can also appreciate live music, ice cream stores, and a park and playground ideal for family and friends! Not to mention, Singleton Beach is just two and a half miles away. Spend the day soaking up the sun and appreciating the beautiful Atlantic Ocean! Book this exceptional condo today!
Things to know:
Private washer & dryer
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028521
City/town permit number: 28521
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Kayaking, scuba diving, and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips:
How to get the best value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
How to choose the best rental:
- First, have your group agree to dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Stunning, family-friendly condo w/shared pool & breathtaking deep water views! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the host before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.5 miles