- As low as $406/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Seacrest is one of the most well known and ideally located complexes on the Island! Coligny Plaza, the Island’s original downtown is just across the street, with tons of stores and eateries just steps from your door. Also located on property are two ocean front pools and the Island’s best beach bar, Pool Bar Jim’s, famed for its frozen drink selection!
This third floor Penthouse is right in the middle of the complex in building two, with phenomenal vistas of the grounds and Atlantic beyond. The sizable entryway leads you into a humongous open plan great room. The living room features a queen sleeper couch, appreciate seat and additional seating, flat screen Tv and sliding doors to the upsized balcony with ocean vistas. The dining room seats eight and leads into a very huge and bright kitchen. The kitchen has tons of counter space, a sizable island, seating for six at the bar, and access to a very enormous laundry room with full size washer and dryer.
The first of four bedrooms is located just off the entryway. This room has a king size bed, TV, huge walk in closet and a private bath with double vanity, walk in shower and huge soaking tub. The second guest room has two queen beds, TV, walk in closet and a private bathroom with double vanity, soaking tub and walk in shower. The third guest bedroom has two twin beds and will use the powder room in the hallway or a bathroom in one of the other guest rooms. The master bedroom features a King bed, TV, sleeper couch, access to the large balcony and a private bathroom with separate his and hers bathrooms with a shared additional large shower.
Telephone today to book this astounding condo for your next family hideaway! Smoke complimentary and pet complimentary complex.
*Pool heated seasonally check with Island Getaway for dates.*
About the Area
This villa is located in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your rental property in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect rental home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Wonderful ocean views - oceanfront Seacrest has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. If not, email the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your agreement.
More tips for your visit:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.