- As low as $237/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1600 square feet
You're going to be glad you rented this marvelous three bedroom villa located in the heart of Palmetto Dunes Resort.
This Hickory Cove villa has a newly-designed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and comes entirely-equipped with everything you need to prepare a meal at home. The adjacent dining area seats six guests. The living area is gorgeously furnished with beach-modern furnishings, sleeper couch and has a SMART TV. There is a additional full bathroom located in the living room that is completely refreshed with a handsome tiled walk-in shower.
Completing the first floor is a enormous guest bedroom containing two full size beds with its own en-suite guest bathroom. This guest bathroom features a tiled tub and shower combination. Upstairs you'll find the remaining two bedrooms and bathrooms. The primary bedroom is located here with its king bed, SMART TV and en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom looks fantastic with its bespoke-tiled walk-in shower. The remaining bedroom is the second guest bedroom which contains a queen bed, SMART TV and of course its own en-suite guest bathroom as well. This guest bathroom has a tiled tub and shower combination.
Outside on your humongous private deck is an outdoor dining table, various seating options and a propane grille for guest use. Hickory Cove is around a ten to fifteen min. walk to the beach. The beach can also be accessed by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy, a complimentary on-call shuttle service that operates seasonally within Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the perfect vacation rental:
- Start by choosing your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Wonderfully Updated Three Bedroom Villa in Hickory Cove! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often available online. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you simply love, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. message the rental manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles