About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
You're going to be glad you rented this exceptional three bedroom villa located in the heart of Palmetto Dunes Resort.
This Hickory Cove villa has a freshly-designed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and comes completely-equipped with everything you need to prepare a meal at home. The adjacent dining area seats six guests. The living area is gorgeously furnished with beach-modern furnishings, sleeper couch and has a SMART TV. There is a additional full bathroom located in the living room that is entirely refreshed with a handsome tiled walk-in shower.
Completing the first floor is a huge guest bedroom containing two full size beds with its own en-suite guest bathroom. This guest bathroom features a tiled tub and shower combination. Upstairs you'll find the remaining two bedrooms and bathrooms. The primary bedroom is located here with its king bed, SMART TV and en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom looks fantastic with its bespoke-tiled walk-in shower. The remaining bedroom is the second guest bedroom which contains a queen bed, SMART TV and of course its own en-suite guest bathroom as well. This guest bathroom has a tiled tub and shower combination.
Outside on your giant private deck is an outdoor dining table, various seating options and a propane grille for guest use. Hickory Cove is around a ten to fifteen min. walk to the beach. The beach can also be accessed by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy, a complimentary on-call shuttle service that operates seasonally within Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Robert Trent Jones Course and Palmetto Dunes Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal rental home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserve your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Wonderfully Updated Three Bedroom Villa in Hickory Cove! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available online. Otherwise, email the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles