- As low as $219/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1043 sq ft (97 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1043 square feet
Welcome Home to this handsome, completely remodeled villa!
The coastal decor is sure to put you in vacation mode from the moment you walk in the door. The beach vibes run throughout this refreshed, pretty villa.
The entirely equipped kitchen will bring out the inner chef in you! Including stainless steel appliances, bespoke cabinetry, and granite countertops. Your guests can watch you work your magic from the open dining room with seating for six.
Sit back and relax in the roomy living area with a comfortable L-shaped couch and two armchairs. Your family or friends will savor a sleepover in the pullout queen sleeper couch.
The primary bedroom has a king-size bed, intelligent tv, en-suite bathroom with a charmingly tiled walk-in shower, and entrance to your private patio.
The second bedroom has two double beds, a intelligent tv, and bathroom located in the adjacent hallway.
There is a huge private patio with a grille and plenty of seating for outside dining and calming.
Queens Grant is conveniently located making it painless to visit the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, General Store, Alexanders Restaurant and the Outfitters Bicycle Shop.
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- To get the largest vacation home within budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking the perfectrental:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Fully Renovated Condo 786 Queens Grant has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible online. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your group.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the property manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peace. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to compel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles