- As low as $301/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1868 sq ft (174 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1868 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Pelican's Nest , managed by Vacasa. This home is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This home features 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with space enough for 10.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Adore
Located in North Forest Beach, you'll be able to appreciate all of Hilton Head Island’s activities within mins. of your stay. Located on the bicycle path and less than 200 steps from the beach, this four-bedroom, three-bath home has enough space for 10. Inside, you will find everything you need for a calming vacation, including a completely equipped kitchen for whipping up all your favorite meals and snacks. There's plenty of comfortable seating in the living room to savor conversation or watch a favorite movie on the intelligent TV. Gather around the dining table for meals, games, or good conversation. At the end of the day, you will adore sitting on the enclosed screen porch or sinking into comfortable beds and appreciating the Intelligent TVs supplied in one of the cavernous bedrooms or bunk room.
When not at the beach, you can walk or bicycle to the many dining, shopping, and live entertainment options offered at Coligny Plaza, just under a mile away!
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
Two dogs, weighing 50 lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
Security camera details: There is a Ring Doorbell camera.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 069768
City/town permit number: 33436
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to get the best vacation home experience:
Finding your best deal:
- To find the most suitable rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
How to choose and book a perfectrental home:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a budget.
- Dog-friendly house - 200 steps from the beach has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.