- As low as $951/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Streaming services
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Limited onsite parking (max 6 spaces)
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3330 sq ft (309 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3330 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This fashonable five-bedroom home is just steps away from Singleton Beach and the shared community pool! Bring the whole family and create sun-soaked, lifelong memories in Hilton Head. When your toes aren't dug into the warm white sand, check out Folly Field Beach Park, the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, the Coastal Discovery Museum, the Harbour Town Lighthouse, and Harbour Town Golf Links.
When you're ready to relax, your home away from home will welcome you with open arms! Kick up your feet and tune into your favorite TV shows and movies in the cavernous living room. When additional warmth is needed, turn on the gas fireplace. The second living room also presents soft seating, a sizable TV, and another fireplace. The chef of your family will be happy to see the ample meal prep space and stainless steel appliances in the full kitchen.
With five bedrooms to sprawl out in, rest assured that each of your appreciated ones will be beyond content and comfortable with their sleeping quarters.Easily unload your bags and send to any floor and spend more time appreciating your vacation. Each room comes complete with a private TV, soft linens, tasteful decorations, and cool air - thanks to the home's central air-conditioning. The bathrooms are just as luxe with their walk-in showers and brilliant jetted tubs. An additional interior perk can be found when you utilize the home's private washer/dryer.
Outside, appreciate watching the palms sway in the breeze from the home's multiple balconies, or on the patio.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 6 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073634
City/town permit number: 33088
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To book the most suitable rental home within budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book your Hilton Head rental:
- Begin by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Beachfront beauty with pool access - fireplaces, jetted tub, balconies, & W/D has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before reserving the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you simply love, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
More considerations for your visit:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.6 miles