- As low as $220/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1232 square feet
This fifth floor two bedroom Villamare unit with vistas to the ocean, is conveniently located within the gorgeous Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort.
The Kitchen contains bespoke cabinetry and granite countertops while being entirely equipped with the necessities of home. The Kitchen opens up to the Dining and Living areas of the condo. The Dining Area comfortably seats six, with additional bar seating. The Living Room has been elegantly decorated with a modern yet comfortable theme.
The Primary bedroom has a King bed and its own en-suite Primary Bathroom. The Primary Bathroom consists of a double vanity and huge walk-in shower. On the other side of the condo is the Guest Bedroom with its two Queen size beds, a bunk bed, and en-suite bathroom. The Guest Bathroom has an refreshed vanity and a tiled tub and shower combination.
The Villamare complex consists of an indoor pool which is heated year-round along with a enormous outdoor pool and spa, grilling area, meeting area and seemingly countless supply of lounge chairs. The central location makes it simple to access multiple of Palmetto Dunes' amenities such as the Robert Trent Jones and Fazio Golf Courses, main Tennis Center, Alexander's Restaurant, The General Store and The Dunes House Oceanfront Bar and Grille. You'll be down the elevator and out to the beach in a few short mins.!
***The Regime/HOA at Villamare has approved a comprehensive pool and deck remodel.
Featuring a new adult-only serenity pool & spa and resurfacing of the current pool & pool deck.
The project is slated to begin September 15, 2023 and continue through April 30, 2024.
The main pool will close October 15, 2023 (limited pool deck work will occur at this time) and reopen March 31, 2024. There will be noise and inconveniences during this project.
Beach access will be available throughout the construction and the indoor pool and hot tub will be accessible and usable for the duration.
Palmetto Dunes is not responsible for this renovation, the HOA of Villamare is exclusively managing the project.
The timeline of the project is subject to change with limited notice.***
Indoor - Heated Year round
Outdoor - Heated: March 15 - June 1
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Reserve your Hilton Head rental home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the best vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Fifth Floor Villamare unit with lots of updates! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you long to visit, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
During your stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles