- As low as $184/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Flat-screen TV
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This 2 bedroom, 2 Bath in St. Andrews Commons is a extravagant hideaway in the middle of the handsome Palmetto Dunes plantation.
The entry opens to a long platform area that overlooks the sunken living room, cathedral ceiling throughout the kitchen and dining room. The completely equipped kitchen, features granite countertops and all the appliances needed to make you feel right at home. For added convenience, there is also a washer and dryer in an alcove off the kitchen. The formal dining area sits adjacent to the kitchen and offers a table with seating for up to 8 along with a wicker coffee table and two additional chairs providing the ideal spot to sip your mornings’ coffee. The dining room sits in front of enormous castanet windows that will provide an abundance of light when the sun is out.
Separating the dining room and the living room is a dry bar that can serve as the ideal place to lay hors d'oeuvre if you have friends over for dinner. The sizable windows and sky lights help bring the outdoors in while you savor a family meal together. The living area is equipped with comfortable seating, including a queen sleeper couch, flat screen TV/DVD and bench nook ideal for reading a good book. The outside deck has a cafe table for two along with an outdoor dining table with four chairs.
Wood floors continue through the master bedroom featuring a king- size bed, along with a TV and access to the outdoor deck. This bedroom has a private bath/shower and toilet room with a separate vanity sink area.
The guest bedroom offers plush carpet, a queen-size bed, and a bathroom that also serve as the powder room for guests. This bedroom also has its own TV along with a walk-in closet.
Please specify # of security gate passes that are needed at time of reservation; Passes are charged per car per week. 2 cars max.
St. Andrews Commons has an on-site pool that is open April through September, and is only mins. away from the beach. All beach distances are measured from the center of the complex.
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and Mall.
A non-returnable fee of $222.00 per pet plus tax is required if you are bringing a pet. Max is 2 dogs; 75 pounds per dog.
For specials, promotions, deals and additional availability please contact our local Hilton Head Island sales agents at Sunset Units.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and The Sandbox. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the most suitable rental for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick the right Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Sunset Rentals
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or might be applied to your agreement.
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles