- As low as $310/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This 4BR/4BA villa offers access to a plethora of Sea Pines amenities! Stroll to the soft sand and rolling waves in less than 5 mins.. A shining pool and tennis courts are within painless walking distance and The Salty Dog is within 5 mins. walking distance. Exclusive Sea Pines perks like a marina, championship golf courses, and cycling trails ensure vacation bliss.
At home, savor a gentle breeze in the screened sunroom or grille alfresco meals on the deck. Other highlights include a calming ocean-inspired decor, an open-concept living and dining area, and well-appointed bedrooms.
Two plush couches provide plenty of seating in the sunlit living area. Stream new Netflix shows on the flat-screen intelligent TV. Two armchairs create a peaceful reading nook.
Kick back in an Adirondack chair in the sunroom and appreciate the handsome island weather at any time. A sectional sets the scene for laid-back conversations, and the table for four provides space for board games.
KITCHEN & DINING
Prepare tasty meals in the kitchen, appointed with an array of helpful gadgets. Perch at the kitchen bar for three as dinner simmers.
When you're ready to eat, gather around the table for eight in the dining area.
BED & BATH
This two-story villa sleeps eight guests in four bedrooms.
The master bedroom features a king-size bed, a flat-screen TV, and access to the deck. The en-suite bathroom includes a double vanity and a tub/shower combination.
The second suite features a king-size bed, a intelligent TV, and a private balcony. The en-suite bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
The third bedroom has two twin-size beds and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The fourth bedroom holds two twin-size beds, and the fourth bathroom offers a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Soak up the sun in a chaise lounge on the deck as burgers sizzle on the gas grille.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and a washer/dryer. Beach chairs and toys are supplied in the rental.
Parking is available for four cars (two in the driveway and two in the garage).
Commercially marked cars, motorized scooters, and motorbikes are not allowed inside the Sea Pines community. Boat trailers, recreational cars, and similar cars must be either garaged or parked outside Sea Pines.
Access to the front door is via a flight of exterior stairs. The fireplace in the living area is not operational.
All within a 5-mins. walk, you'll find a elegant beach, an unheated pool, and tennis courts. Find luxe resort attractions (including the yacht basin, a golf course, stores, and eateries) at Harbourtown, located 4 miles away.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 029334
City/town permit number: 33572
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the very best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To book the best rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting the perfect vacation home:
- Start by having your group decide on vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Sea Pines Retreat - steps to Salty Dog, beach, pool, and tennis has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.